Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

CHARMANDER!

I love you :3

Danny's Story Danny's Story

I'm unsure what this is ment to be.

Can anyone explain to me why there are so many long pauses, and why the music just ... stops?

Was this just ment to make us sit and wait for something? I really didn't get this.

2 stars. 5/10.

Deathrace to the moon Deathrace to the moon

Not bad. It was ... okay.

I feel that 1. the voices are a bit too loud and hard to make out and that 2. the animation (though I doubt I could do better) was a bit if-y.

I gave it a 5 for effort and because I doubt I could do any better.

Definitely room for improvement.

ivoh responds:

1. The voices are from a Japanese movie
2. cool

Flying String Defense Flying String Defense

Way too easy.

I got 2,192,786 on the FIRST try... it was simple and boring. Not to mention unoriginal and bland.

Good luck next time ;)

KeyCode Finder KeyCode Finder

Lovely :)

You saved my life, mate!

I desperately needed this for my new game and it just popped up while I was browsin' NG!

Speedball 2 Alien Edition Speedball 2 Alien Edition

Cool idea. Nice work I guess...

Needs some repairs but still playable.

I didn't die til after around 492 hits ... I was waiting for powerups and whatnot.

_Captain Jackass_ _Captain Jackass_

ScreamCriminal's Music Review.

Catchy and fun to listen to. Nice beat too.

Definitely giving you a 5 here. And I may use this in a game :)

vanguard182 responds:

okie doke smoke, just make sure if you do to credit me and (preferably) let me know. good luck on your flash mate. cheers

The Beginning (New Splice Rmx) The Beginning (New Splice Rmx)

ScreamCriminal's Music Review.

Vocals 7.5/10 :: They were okay, but I am not into the whole full on screaming thing. I enjoy a scream or two but otherwise you need to use a normal singing voice in my opinion. Still not horrible vocals.

Guitar and Bass 9/10 :: Probably the sickest part of the song. Fuckin' great riffs here and there. It might've been a bit repetitive but I still enjoyed it thoroughly.

Drums 10/10 :: As far as I could tell there was nothing wrong with them. They fit in well with the song and were pretty kick ass as it is.

Sound Effects 6/10 :: Sometimes I think you put in some effects that were pointless and made the song hard to listen to fully, but when they fit in well they were epic.

Overall this song is pretty bad ass and so I'll spare a 5/5 :)

Nessbeatsfox responds:

Thanks ScreamCriminal! The sound effects are just different effects on my guitar pedal. I admit that I might have gone a little crazy with them. I also agree with the vocals. Thanks a lot for the honest review!

SpK*) - Absinthe SpK*) - Absinthe

Excuse my naughty language but...

This is fucking epic! It has a Pendulum sound that really makes it great, then it has it's own beat which really works well and hypes you up.

Excellent job!!